Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random phrases for random people. (Part 2)

1. I'm not talking to you because I just don't want to. Texting you 24/7 is annoying me like hell.

2. Yes, I still love you. I know you don't know that, but I don't care. I love you for you.

3. I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE.

4. Thank you. I still need to bond with you more.

5. Sundays are SO INCOMPLETE without me saying hi or at least seeing you.

6. You wonder why we act like this. Go look at yourself first before wondering.

7. YES I HAVE MY PERIOD THAT'S WHY I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!

8. No, I don't like you. I just find you highly amusing.

9. I can't think of any decent catchy phrase that would compare to that bitchy one right over there.

10. I'm not talking to you because you annoy the shit out of me.

11. Just because I like texting you and I call you something different doesn't mean I like you. Get over yourself.

12. I don't like it when you speak shitty English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment