Monday, January 31, 2011

Of Pet Peeves and Other Things

I decided to just put it out here for everyone to see (And by everyone, I mean my significant other who's probably the only one who's reading this awesome *yawn* blog).
  • I hate it when someone chews with their mouth open. You are definitely not a goat, so could you please stop chewing like you are one.
  • I hate it when people do not keep their promises. Promises are made to be broken my face. You should learn how to keep your word.
  • I hate it when people lie to me. I SWEAR. It's the worst thing in the world.
  • I hate it when somebody does not bother saying "excuse me for a moment" then goes on talking to other people in the middle of our conversation. I would've understood it better if you could've just told me. Please don't be rude. I'm not rude.
  • I hate it when I have my period. I turn into this bitch-slash-psychopath. NOT GOOD. Best stay away from the monster.
On a lighter note, though, I love it the fact that when I start talking to Adrian (Hi, love), all the bad vibes and negative feelings go away. See? You have that nice effect on me. Awezum.

Actually, I just wanted to post this because, you know... It's been a while since I actually wrote something decent (yeah, I know that this can barely pass as decent) in this blog. Just so that I'm still updating this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment