Friday, March 11, 2011

Anti-Social

Ever get the feeling of not wanting to talk to specific people? Let's say, people who usually have this significant relevance to your existence and being? Ever have that feeling of just not wanting to see that person, or to just talk to that person?

I'm kind of feeling that right now. I don't want to talk to anybody. I don't want to talk to somebody. I don't want to talk to some people. Can't the earth swallow them up for just one day because I don't want to talk to them?

It's not because they did something horribly wrong, it's just because they're doing nothing. Nothing at all. It annoys me to no end. And I wish that not talking to me is part of the nothing that they're doing.

Yes, I'm annoyed. No, I'm not PMS-ing, just in case you're wondering. I just don't want to talk to them. NOT RIGHT NOW. Just not right now. This may all change tomorrow, but as of today, 4:39PM, NO. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM. Stay away from me please. Just for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment