Saturday, November 3, 2012

Girly girly girl girl

Sorry for the lack of an appropriate title. I've been to two weddings this year, and this entitles me a right to go dress up and be a girl.

I was never really a girly girl. I think that I got my father's sense of style: simple, no frills. He likes to go to work in a shirt and jeans. I practically dress up that way to work.

My mom, on the other hand, is a fashionista. She's updated with the latest trends, she knows what is stylish and what is gross to wear. So, yes, she's my stylist.

She took care of all these looks for me. Except the one in the middle frame. Who says I can't dress up? And I must admit, I'm starting to love dressing up, but I can't handle doing it all the time. The end. I thank you. Bow.

Obviously, my favorite pose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment