Monday, May 17, 2010

Randomness.

1. I'm just happy that we're friends again. :) I thought that this streak of being strangers would stretch until forever. I WAS WRONG.

2. I'm not having a difficult time with the situation that I have right now. There may come a time that I have to choose, but right now I'm just enjoying both your companies.

3. Please let me go. Just let it go. We're not becoming better because of all of this.

4. I need to find a job soon.

5. I'm discerning single blessedness. SERIOUSLY. It's been on my mind from the camp until the vacation trip to Coron, Palawan.

6. You're not the same. I'm not the same. We're growing up and growing apart. It's tearing me to bits knowing that we're not as close as we were before.

7. Am I still your little princess? Guess not.

8. I want you back home. NOW. Please.

9. I have random bouts of jealousy.

10. YES, some of the numbers have subliminal messages. TAKE A HINT.

11. I need to start cleaning the house now. So I'm leaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment