Thursday, November 4, 2010

Of a Little Something for a Certain Someone

I am going to warn those who hate cheesy letters/poems/entries/what have you because this entry is.

Actually, this is supposed to be a song of some sorts, but it keeps on sounding more like a letter rather than a song, so obviously, I FAILED BIG TIME. Hahaha. So here, it is.


Dear you,

I may not have the right words to say all the time, or I may not be able to make you smile every time that you start feeling like crap, but when all words fail, I am ready to listen. I will always be here for you, I always have been. And I'll continue to be, no matter what the circumstances are. If I fail to live up to this promise, slap me, please, because I can be a little bit out of it sometimes.

This is one of my many ways of showing you that I love you, and that I care. And I know that you know all of this already, but I just wanted to make sure by saying it over and over again. Even when you feel like no one else is there for you, I was, I am, and I will always be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment