Sunday, November 14, 2010

Of Loneliness.

Loneliness tends to manifest itself in your most vulnerable moments: moments when you're alone, when all you're doing is typing a supposedly random blog entry when suddenly, out of nowhere, a big wave of loneliness hits you. And it hits you HARD. And obviously, it's hit me right now.

This has always been my greatest fear: to be alone even though you are in a sea of people. It's not just because wala kang kasama, it's more like kahit may kasama ka, mag-isa ka pa rin.. Na parang wala kang matakbuhan even though there are a lot of people more than willing to listen. It's like nobody knows how you feel, and even though you let it out, it still isn't enough.

I'm not trying to ask for sympathy. I'm not trying to look kawawa in front of other people's eyes. I know I'll be okay. It's just that sometimes, I can't just keep this inside of me. And this blog is my outlet, my escape.

Lord, shine Your light through my loneliness. Shatter this heavy feeling and work Your way in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment