Monday, December 31, 2012

Last.

Today is the last day of the year 2012, and I did some backtracking on the events that have happened this year. There were some changes (big and small), some things didn't change at all, some people came, some people left, there were lessons learned from mistakes committed, and of course, I grew up.

I cannot sincerely say that I don't regret anything that I did this year. There were some what-ifs, like what if I did more in school or in work? Or what if I exerted more effort with regards to establishing relationships with friends and co-servants in the community? There were some "I wish I didn't do that" moments.

But I'd like to think that in the coming year, I will be given another chance to prove myself, to apply the lessons that I have learned from past mistakes, and to do the things that I wish I did during the earlier part of this year, which is also the reason why I cannot wait to start another chapter in my life this 2013.

So, to all the people who have my year 2012, thank you so much. You guys know who you specifically are. I wouldn't have gotten out of my rut if you guys weren't there.

Here's to another year of chances, challenges, opportunities, and blessings. Happy new year, guys! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment