Sunday, January 6, 2013

Limits

I thought that I could enjoy your company while suppressing my so-called "FEELS" for you. 
Apparently, I can't. 
I still haven't gotten the hang of my issues. 
I still expect. 
And this can really ruin our friendship. 
So, in an attempt to save our friendship, I have to set limits from now on.
You are one of the important people in my life, and I cannot imagine losing you over immature feelings. 
So I have to set limits.
But I can't tell you. 
So I put it out there for the whole world to see.
(Not really a very smart idea, I know)
But I know you won't read this. 
I just have to let it out. 
I'm going to be alone in this, you're not gonna be with me. 
I have to set limits to save our friendship.
And yes, to resolve my issues, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment