Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vague. Or not.

I write because I have nothing better to do. It doesn't automatically mean that I have anything better to say, though.

I write because I should be asleep by now, but the thoughts in head keep me up, so I have to let it out. Not that anyone reads this, though, so it should fine to write about how I feel about certain things in a vague way. Or not.

It's the first time I've felt like this for anyone at all: because the friendship is much more important than anything else, I'd rather set aside how I feel because I want to save the friendship. He-who-shall-not-be-named has been playing a very, VERY significant role in my life, and I do not want to take risks, then have awkward moments, then look back and say, "Dang it, I wish I didn't do that." I don't want my issues getting in the way of our friendship.

But it does take some getting used to. Putting limits means that you have to lessen contact with said person. You have to not get used to having them around 24/7. And yep, it is hard, but I'd rather have this than have nothing at all.

I really should be getting to sleep. I might type something specific and end up regretting it. So there you go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment