Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Of Changes (superficial ones)

Late last year, I talked about how I was starting to love dressing up but was too lazy to make it into a habit. Well, this year, I decided to grow up and finally be a lady (HUHUHU). I sometimes use make-up, even.

I remember a friend commenting on how nice I've been looking and if I was in love (because me dressing up was a rare occasion). I told them that I just wanted to feel good about themselves. Who doesn't want to be complimented and told about how nice they look? No one. I rest my case.

But seriously, though. I want to feel good about myself. I want to feel pretty and amazing, even if I've gained weight. I want the world to know that I know that I am beautiful. I guess it has something to do with my self-esteem.

Yes, I'm in love... WITH MYSELF. Take that, anonymous friend.





All pictures taken at different dates. I thank you, bow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment