Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Of Being Called "Baby".

Before last night, the last time someone called me "baby" was late December of last year by someone who was then a very special part of my life but because of unforeseen circumstances (or maybe I was just pretending not to see it coming), we aren't really friends right now, but that's beside the point. What I wanted to talk about was last night.

I never really expected that that person would call me that. That person has always been phlegmatic in the text message replies that he has sent me (What's the point of hiding his true gender? I wouldn't emphasis on this pet name so much if it was from a girl). It was just surprising that he chose to say it to my face last night.

And I still feel giddy about it. I know, it's weird. But what do you expect? I have a crush on him. And having been called "baby" by your crush is something EPIC. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment