Friday, March 12, 2010

Of Petnames.

A friend teased me because of my previous entry, that I liked being called baby.

Well... From those two guys I like being called that. Actually for the first time I liked being called that. Because I swore to myself that I wouldn't allow any guy to call me baby.

I don't like petnames. Well, save for love. After love, that's it. I occasionally use dear for my friends. But I told myself that if my future boyfriend and I would have petnames, I'd like it to be as unique as my parents's nicknames to each other are (Tubby and Timmy. Tubby = taba while Timmy = timang>, or as cool as Sir Rey and his wife's pet names to each other (panget).

...although I occasionally enjoy the sweetness every once in a while. :) Because I am a very affectionate person. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment