Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I will be random all over again.

Yes, random.

1. I looked back on my previous blog entries and realized that I had a lot of grammatical errors. I fail. I can hear my mom saying, "I have failed." (she was/still is a writer and editor.) But hey, I'm human. Bear with me.

2. No, I couldn't care less if you found a replacement. Go ahead.

3. I want to start drawing and composing songs again. I miss being artsy fartsy.

4. I realized just yesterday that it was fun to just sit down at a book store and read for 2 straight hours. I know it's freeloading, but I didn't know what else to do.

5.I love to sing. As in REALLY love to sing. Everyday I sing. Anywhere. Seriously. It's my stress reliever.

6. I love the rain. Even when I go out. I love the breeze that rain brings. I love the nostalgic feeling that I get whenever it rains. Makes me want to go through my pile of junk (yes, I am a sentimental fool) and just reminisce.

7. I'd rather go blind than deaf. I can't live without music in my life.

8. Can't we just continue what we have started (and abruptly ended)? Stop pretending, I know you feel it too.

9. BLAH. The rain is making me all emo and sleepy.

...so I'll stop blogging. I'm probably boring all of you anyway. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment