Monday, July 19, 2010

Of temporarily being a bum.

Yes, you've heard me right. TEMPORARILY. I have 3 weeks to sleep late and go out wherever I want to. So what do I do with my free time?

1. I redo my thesis. Yes, I am THAT bored. I've started re-reading Otherwise than Being or Beyond Essence. I'm going to go back to UST to xerox the books that I've used for my thesis, and yes I am going to take this seriously. I hated myself for cramming because I knew that if I did my thesis earlier, it would've been well-written (even though Dr. BolaƱos did call it an ingenious study, STILL).

2. I go out wherever I want to. Duh. What else am I supposed to do? Rot in the house? I go out with friends. And yes, I serve where I am needed. I sing for whoever needs me. I'm not trying to be a good shot to God, but hey, I love to sing.

3. I write nonsensical things. For example, this entry.

4. I spend all day in front of the computer. Like what I'm doing right now...

...well actually, I'm bored as hell. I want to watch Inception with someone. Any takers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment