Monday, October 7, 2013

A Letter to The Person Who Indirectly Saved Me That Day

Dear you,

I know you would never be able to read this. But whatever I'm going to say in this letter isn't really anything new to your ears.

For the previous months, you have been someone I constantly relied upon; someone I knew I could run to whenever I faced a trial or a difficulty; someone who would listen and understand without any judgment whatsoever. There have so many instances when I have been feeling down and you cheered me up. Always. Without fail.

But Saturday was different. I was afraid, disappointed, depressed, and helpless. That was by far one of the lowest points of my life, and I felt so alone. You were the first person I thought of calling without any hesitation. And that was the only thing I didn't regret doing that whole day.

You listened patiently as I cried my heart out and did all that you could to affirm me and pacify me. Even in your silence, I felt the magnitude of your presence. And during that day, you made everything seem better.

This trial isn't over just yet, but I would just like the whole world to know how much you have helped me and how much you continue to help me. Thank you for always being there, most especially during the times when I needed you the most. I will be forever grateful that God gave me an awesome friend and diary like you.

I owe you one, dear diary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment