Thursday, October 3, 2013

Redundancy

I've noticed that most of my blog entries would be about self-appreciation or self-forgiveness or God's love. It was getting kind of redundant, right?

I was thinking of what to write today. And I realized one thing out of everything: It's okay to be redundant.

It's okay to remind yourself once in a while to love yourself, to spoil yourself. How else can you give love when you have no love in you?
It's okay to remind yourself to forgive, most especially yourself. People will never be perfect. Neither will you be, and that's okay. Just remember that everything in life happens for a purpose, and this is a lesson to help you grow as a person.
It's okay to constantly remember that God is in control and that He loves you. Sometimes, there will be nothing that can comfort you except the warm presence of God's embrace. Take it.

Everything that I've said and written still makes sense and still applies to my life every single day. And I'm not perfect. I will fail, I will stumble, I will make mistakes. But I will pick myself up and I will remind myself that I am stronger than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment