Friday, November 1, 2013

Backsliding.

Sometimes, it's easier to go back to what is familiar, to what is your comfort zone. It's so easy to backslide to your past demons. It's so easy to go to back to relying on ther people for your happiness,

But deep inside, there will always be a longing for something greater; for something much more amazing. I forgot who said this, but it's true: nothing worth having comes easy. Whether it be your dreams, your ambitions, a specific person, etc. If it's worth having, you will strive for it.

And it is with this that I will continue to struggle; that I will contiue to push forward and love myself more. I will not settle for less; I will not go back to how I once was because I know that something greater is waiting for me. Because I know that God has a bigger and better plan for me; and even if it's something I cannot see right now, I will wait and continue to strive. Because I know that it will come soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment