Saturday, August 7, 2010

Of God and Finding the Answer.


Yes, I need to have a picture of the book in the entry. I couldn't find a picture of it in the internet, so I'm improvising.

Recently, I finished George Gabriel's new book, and being the fangirl that I am, I wrote down the quotes which struck me the most. And yes, I'm going to share just one of the dozens of quotes that I have read. You've prolly read it since I put it up as a status on Facebook, but I believe that this simple phrase would shatter the people's common misconception about God.

"God speaks to us in a way that we can best understand." Yes, you heard me/him/whoever. God doesn't go twisted with all the complicated "signs" and what have you. He gives you the answer straight to your face. He plants the desire deep within your heart so that you wouldn't look far for the answer.

What I'm trying to say here is, why ask for a sign when God has already planted the answer deep within your heart? You just have to listen. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment