Friday, August 6, 2010

Of Missing Someone.

I miss Tito Bo. The old Tito Bo.

The one who'd call me "little princess".

The one who'd greet me warmly as if nothing has changed.

The one who'd text me and reply to my text messages with the same warmth of his hellos.

The one who greets me first before any of his "fans".

The one who'd willingly give me his time to listen to me speak about anything and everything.

I honestly do not know where that Tito Bo went. I considered him my second father for so long already that I can't even remember when it started. I don't even get to see him anymore because while he's giving talks at PICC, I'm serving at the Valle Verde Countryclub. This is maybe the reason why I envy the people who have Daddy O as their second father: because he has been constantly by their side, caring and being who a father should be. Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt the way that Tito Bo has cared for me throughout the years, it's just that, I feel that he doesn't care that same way anymore.

Lord, am I being immature about this?
Or should I understand where he's coming from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment