Monday, December 13, 2010

Of Intimate Conversations.

I'm the tambay sort of girl. I'll admit that I never really was fond of parties with tons of people all over the place. I'm the kind of girl who likes conversations with a couple of close friends over a cup of coffee or apple pie in a quiet place, rather than dancing in the middle of a noisy bar having "yeah" as an answer to every question that your dancing partner asks. No offense meant to those who love partying, it's just that being in a place smack full of people really isn't my cup of tea.

The thing is, I like intimate conversations more because it gives me another chance to know the other person more, to probably see another side of that same person. Plus, based on experience, I get to have very interesting conversations with friends that way. It can vary from funny, serious, deep, and shallow conversations, and I'd never get tired of listening and talking, because there grows a certain bond from all those conversations.

It also gives me that sense of connection, you know. And closeness that parties can't usually give, save for parties between close friends. It gives me that satisfaction of just being able to really be with that friend of mine. I don't know, I can't explain it. Intimate conversations with the people I love always never fail to make my day/week.

And let's just say that these are one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment