Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tito Bo


This guy right here beside is known to many as Bo Sanchez, lay preacher, writer, Feast builder, entrepreneur, etc. However, to me, he's Daddy, Ninong, or Tito Bo.

He has never failed by far to just be there for me. Whenever I feel like giving up, or when I'm desperate and lost, I just text him and he'll allot time for me, give me a call, and listen to me. 

It doesn't end there. Whenever we see each other, he'd always ask how I am, and sometimes we'd sit down and talk again. He never fails to show me that I'm like his daughter by being there constantly and without fail. He doesn't just listen because he needs to, he listens because he really CARES..

And so, Tito Bo, even though I don't think you can really read this, thank you. For listening to me, for making me laugh, for being there whenever I need someone to talk to. People say that fame changes a person. You proved them wrong by being there for me ever since. You are God's blessing to me. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment