Thursday, December 15, 2011

Of Loving Yourself

I've had tons of eureka moments lately, but this one is the latest, so I'm going to write about this to remind myself and possibly also remind you to love yourself.

I'm sure all of us has made a mistake one point in our life and maybe there was that one mistake, that one choice that you wish you didn't make. That maybe, if you didn't make that mistake, your life would be better or your burden would be lighter. Maybe you're angry at yourself for committing that mistake.

But sweetheart, making mistakes is a part of growing up. You may not know it now, but that mistake will make you bloom more as a person. It would make you wiser, stronger, and more beautiful. Forgive yourself, learn from it, smile, then let it go. After all, all the past mistakes and experiences stitched up together makes a beautiful you.

So rise up again, soar, and shout to the world: "I love my beautiful self!" because that's what you are. No matter how imperfect or broken you may seem, you are beautiful and very much loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment