Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lessons from 2011

Since it's the last day of 2011, I reflected and backtracked on the many lessons that I've learned during the year. Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. To love is definitely a decision: a decision to give, to love, to adjust, to forgive, and to understand. But sometimes, this love has to be reciprocated for you to fully grow.
2. God will restore you, no matter how broken you think you are, God will make you whole in His love.
3. God manifests His love through other people, circumstances, etc. Feel His love in every situation.
4. Two ways of becoming a great friend: Be there and LISTEN.
5. FRIENDS (true ones, at least) and FAMILY will pick you up when you fall.
6. Nothing beats the wisdom of your parents, both biological and spiritual.
7. One of the best feelings in the world is when someone trusts and believes in you.
8. Having a positive outlook in life will get you through the toughest of situations.
9. I can never imagine what my life would be if I didn't have firn faith in God. Holding on to His promise has gotten me through so much.
10. When you lose something, God will replace it with something better. ALWAYS.
11. Most important lesson: Never kang pababayaan ni God. NEVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment