Saturday, December 31, 2011

The People of my 2011

Inspired to do this because of Ate Faith's blog. Been backtracking my 2011 and I realized how blessed I am to have these people with me. So here goes. BTW, not in any definite order.

1. Amang Hari and Inang Reyna
Sweetest couple EVER

Admittedly, this was a very tough year for me, but because my parents have constantly been there to guide me with their wisdom, make me laugh and smile whenever I felt like crying, lift me up whenever I felt like falling down, I am ending this victorious and happy. I wouldn't be this strong and this resilient if it weren't for them.

2. Family Lovess

They are who I consider my second family. And my year has been so blessed because they were around. From simple conversations and CG's to adventures and galas everywhere, I am definitely 100,000 times more blessed because these people came and radiated God's love to me.

3. Chris and Saleng

I remember JC jokingly telling me that it was a miracle that I have two children at the young age of 22, and these babies of mine are one 4 years younger than me. And yes, though it is very much impossible to have children at the age of 4, I treat these two as my very own kids. And they are my angels. Blessed to have them by my side.

4. Tito Bo

Like my mom and dad, he has never failed to guide me with his words of wisdom. Thank you, Tito Bo, for always being there to talk to me when I text you. 'Nuff said.


  5. Ate Keren

We've been in the community since forever, and we only became really close friends 4-5 years ago. But year after year, this person has inspired me to be better. She is my soul sister, one of my confidantes. And year after year, I am still grateful that God gave me her to remind me of His love.


6. Mama Kat

This beautiful woman is a living testament of God's amazing love. She has inspired me to continue believing that God will never fail us, no matter how hard the situation is. Here's to another year of being close friends! :)


7. Myrel


We have shared laughter, tears, memories, struggles, and fears together. And together, we rose above this year victorious. She has been my companion through the struggles and joys of life. Thank you, kambal! :)

8. Kean


Every conversation, whether shallow or deep, has taught me so much. Blessed to have you as my conversation/tambay buddy!

9. Patrick 


Started with a picture and FC comments. Now I've found a new friend in this guy. Even though he's very much a bully, I'm still thankful God gave him to me at a time when I was at the lowest. (Yihee. Kilig to the bones.)

10. Zag


Like Patrick, he came at a time when I was the lowest. And it all started just because I was their music coordinator for the KCon Youth Track. Now, he's one of my closest friends. And he's definitely one of the blessings of my 2011. 
With all that being said, I look forward to 2012 because of these people, and I'm sure God will bless me more with more brothers and sisters that I will meet. Lez get it on, 2012! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment