Friday, February 12, 2010

Of New Beginnings.

It is amazing how I am doing this in the middle of the panic session with my thesis. I have approximately 4 days to finish at least 3 chapters of my thesis and I tell you, a philosophical thesis, especially when it's about EMMANUEL LEVINAS, is not an easy task.

You might ask me, why the hell am I here when I'm supposed to slaving my ass off because I've rarely got a week to finish my thesis. Well, let me answer that question for you.

I wanted to take a break, to escape from all of this. No, this escape has nothing to do with Levinas's philosophy, for those of you who are familiar with his philosophy. I just wanted to get away from all of the stress. And considered that this is my first entry, I might as well make use of this place of escape.

Dear follower/s, welcome. It may seem as though my entries do not make any sense, but they will soon. All my rationality is being sucked dry by this stupid thesis. Later, people. Have to get back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment