Monday, February 15, 2010

Of Panicking and Thesis Deadlines.

I can't believe I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be writing at 3 chapters tonight.

It's just that I can't think of anything else to write. There is this writer's block... and it's only on this stupid thesis.

I can think of so many things to write, things on life, love, and the like. But when you mention escape or the corporeality of being or il y a, I can't think of anything. My mind goes blank.

Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep. But then again, I can't afford to go to sleep right now. Not when I have 3 chapters due.

I need inspiration.

Crap I wish I did my thesis when we were still okay. That way, I would've been really inspired to write. Instead of being bombarded by memories of what was. Early morning nostalgia seriously sucks. What a distraction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment