Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear you.

I know you won't be able to read this. Either way, when you chance upon this, I hope this helps.


I prayed for a partner. I asked God to give me someone who could tolerate my mood swings, who could be my best friend, and someone who could love me in spite of all that I am. And then He gave me you, dear.

Right now, we are both entering a big bump in our relationship, and we are making probably one of the many big decisions that we have to make as a couple.

I am praying for you, for us, for this trial that God has sent us to make us stronger. I am praying that we go through this victorious, with battle scars, yes, but nonetheless victorious and happy.

I still believe that you are the one that God has picked out of the millions for me. Hang on, okay? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment