Monday, July 4, 2011

I love...

1. How you randomly tell me that you love me.
2. How you hold my hand.
3. How you kiss my forehead.
4. How you always find time to talk to me.
5. Your songs.
6. The way you play the piano and the violin.
7. Your hugs.
8. Your smile.
9. The way you make me feel special.
10. Your corny jokes.
11. When you try to get along with my family, especially my parents.
12. It when you're shy.
13. How you're so hell-bent on achieving your goals.
14. How you see me as the person you'll spend the rest of your life with.
15. The fact that you know me best.
16. It when you open up to me and tell me your frustrations.
17. Your tears (what? I love them)
18. You when you cover your ears from the noise outside.
19. The way you put your arm around me. It makes me feel safe.
20. You even though we argue.
21. You even though you're spiritually dry.
22. How you're always there for me.
23. How you kiss me.
24. You in spite of.
25. How you never fail to take me home after our dates.
26. Your laugh.

Simply put, I love you. Just because.

0 comments:

Post a Comment