Thursday, July 21, 2011

Someone Like You


I've been listening to this cover for days. Seriously. And I don't even know why it attracts me so much since it's such a sad song to begin with.

If you listen to the song, it's about someone not being able to move on from a past love, even when the past love has moved on to someone new.

Sure, that's been like, my story for the past... N years, but I'm doing far better in my relationship now than I ever was then.

Or maybe it's because I've always been attracted to sad songs ever since. Like seriously. Extremes. My playlist is composed of either really NOISY songs or just plain sad ones. I don't know. Whatever.

So anyway, the real reason why I decided to post it here is because... I just wanted to. Although I DO wonder why it's suddenly my new favorite song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment