Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Of Haircuts And Break-up's.

I recently had a haircut. One of the most unforgettable reactions that my friends gave me was, "Nagbreak ba kayo ni Ad kaya ka nagpagupit?"

Boohoo. 

My reaction? "Do I have to break up in order to have a haircut?" Seriously, though, girls have this tendency to do something outrageous when their hearts get all tangled up and broken. Makeovers are some kind of revenge to the guy by showing them that well, we're prettier since you've been gone, so go weep in the corner and regret breaking up with us.

Meh. And then I started to ask myself, "did my world start to revolve around Adrian too much that he affected every decision I made?"

Nope. Not really. People, I is got brains, even if it isn't that obvious. Don't get me wrong, I do love him, but hello, I can stand on my own two feet. So why am I acting all defensive, anyway?

Wala lang. Eh gusto ko lang na may masabi. It's been a while since I've blogged something worthwhile (Eh?).

Just so you guys know, I had a haircut because the trim that this barber/barberita gave me was ugly, so I had my hair cut short... After 2 years. 

I eez likey my barbeque.

0 comments:

Post a Comment